The University of Bristol is one of the top 10 universities in Britain offering scholarships. This distinguished university offers more than one postgraduate scholarship program, the most important of which is in terms of funding, the Think Big Postgraduate Scholarships program. Scholarships from the University of Bristol in Britain are offered to any academic discipline at the university for the master’s stage and include financial funding for the period of study of the master’s program.
Through this article, we will learn the full information about the University of Bristol Scholarships in Britain 2022, funding, conditions, and required documents, and most importantly, we will see how to apply for this scholarship.
All you need to know about the University of Bristol Scholarships in the UK 2022:
The University of Bristol is a public research university located in Bristol, UK. Founded in 1876, this world-class university attracts the brightest minds from around the world, with around a quarter of the university’s students coming from outside the UK from more than 150 different countries around the world.
The British University of Bristol is one of the top five research institutions in the UK, and the university has a budget of approximately £151.9 million dedicated to scholarships and research contracts. The university holds an Erasmus charter, sending more than 500 students annually to partner institutions in Europe.
- Scholarship country: Scholarships in Britain.
- Scholarship Provider: The University of Bristol.
- Targeted study levels: Masters.
- Most countries in the world are eligible to apply.
- Required language: English.
- The number of seats available: Unspecified.
- Scholarship Duration: One full year.
Majors in the University of Bristol Scholarship:
The British University of Bristol scholarships include all majors and programs available at the university for the master’s stage, the most important of which are programs related to the following faculties:
- Art School.
- Faculty of Humanities.
- Modern Language School.
- Faculty of Civil, Aerospace, and Mechanical Engineering.
- Faculty of Computer Science, Electrical and Electronic Engineering, and Engineering Mathematics.
- Bristol School of Dentistry.
- Bristol School of Medicine.
- Bristol Veterinary School.
- anatomy school.
- Faculty of Biological Sciences.
- School of Biochemistry.
- Faculty of Cellular and Molecular Medicine.
- Faculty of Physiology, Pharmacology, and Neuroscience.
- College of Psychological Sciences.
- chemistry school.
- Faculty of Earth Sciences.
- Faculty of Geographical Sciences.
- Math School.
- School of Physics.
- Social sciences and law.
- Faculty of Accounting and Finance.
- Faculty of Economics.
- school of education.
- management school.
- School of Policy Studies.
- Faculty of Sociology, Politics, and International Studies.
- University of Bristol Law School.
Read Also: Top 20 Most In-Demand Jobs in Australia 2022
Funding in the University of Brisbane Scholarships in Britain:
The British University of Bristol Scholarship includes three funding programs that can be used to pay tuition fees according to the following:
- Grants of £5,000.
- A grant of £10,000.
- Grants of £20,000.
Conditions for applying for the scholarship:
You can apply for the scholarship if you:
- I have applied to start a one-year full-time MSc program at the University of Bristol.
- If you are a foreign student, you need to pay the tuition fee for education at the university.
- You have not received other funding that would equal more than the full cost of your tuition fees besides this scholarship, more specifically, you can apply for another scholarship but the value of the other scholarship funding must not exceed the cost of tuition fees for the chosen program.
Documents required to apply for the University of Bristol Scholarships:
You are not required to submit any documents when applying for a Think Big Scholarship at the University of Bristol for Postgraduate Studies.
To apply for a Think Big Postgraduate Scholarship, simply complete the online international scholarship application form after you have applied to study at the University of Bristol.
But at the same time, you must fulfill the requirements of the documents required by the academic major you wish to apply for.
How to apply for the University of Bristol Scholarships in Britain 2022:
The application process for postgraduate scholarships at the University of Bristol in Britain is done by filling out the scholarship application. Within this application you will need to provide the following:
- The UCAS ID is the identification number for students registered at the British University. This information you get after you apply and get admission to one of the master’s programs at the university.
- You must specify the name of the course you have applied for in advance.
- Full name.
- E-mail address.
- country of permanent residence.
- The last educational institution you attended.
- Details of any other financing you are scheduled to receive.
Please note that the information placed in the application cannot be saved to proceed at a later time, so the application must be completed in one session and then submitted after filling in all the required information. You will receive an email confirming your application for the scholarship after submitting your application.
Deadlines for applying for British University scholarships:
There are two types of application rounds for this scholarship:
- Deadline for Round One: 10 am (UK time) March 28, 2022.
- Deadline for Round Two: 10 am (UK time) June 13, 2022.