Immigration photo specification:
- One photo, measuring 600*600, with a white background, without glasses or photoshop, and its size is less than 240 KB, showing the full face with ears, neck, and shoulder.
- Photos showing the face to the side or from an angle will not be accepted.
- The photo must be recent and not more than 6 months ago.
- The photo should have a pure white background, there are no background colors or graphics.
- The person’s head must be fully visible, the face and the hair visible from the top of the head to the tip of the chin above and below the picture, and it is preferable that the ears appear in the picture.
- It is forbidden to wear hats or anything above the head in the application for immigration to America, with the exception of the veil only, but it must show facial features.
- It is forbidden to wear the niqab in the image of immigration to America.
- It is forbidden to wear medical glasses in immigration photos. You must not wear anything that hides the facial features in the immigration application photo.
- The size of the photo should be 5 x 5 or 600 x 600
- It must be a recent original copy, not more than six months old, unaltered by any programs.
- Color photos are accepted and the background must be white
- The image should be clear and the lighting should be appropriate.
- The photo must show the full face, including the ears.
- The dimensions of the face should be 2.5 to 3.5 cm from the top of the head to the bottom of the chin.
- It is forbidden to modify digital images (changing the background in Photoshop is acceptable. The background is only what you can change)
- The image is in JPEG format until it is accepted during the application on the Immigration to America website.
And in the pictures below you will find examples of the image of the lottery
Read Also: 5 Of The Best Sites To Find a Job In The UK